Teal. Just add mustard
n. pl. teal or teals
1. Any of several small, short-necked freshwater ducks, especially of the genus Anas, that feed on the surface of the water and often have brightly marked plumage.
2. A moderate or dark bluish green to greenish blue.
1. a. Any of various Eurasian plants of the genus Brassica, especially B. nigra and B. juncea, which are cultivated for their pungent seeds and edible leaves.
b. A condiment made from the powdered seeds of certain of these plants.
2. A member of the mustard family.
3. A dark yellow to light olive brown.
Teal and Mustard
n. & n.
1. A favourite color combination for Fall.
2. A soothing color scheme for shaky nerves.
Vintage Bag / Topshop Shoes
Topshop Necklace / Mango Belt
Dior Nailpolish – Nirvana
89 Responses to “Teal. Just add mustard”
Leave a Reply
YOU MAY LIKE
May 01, 2013
January 16, 2011
March 09, 2010